- The EAntenna EA6J is a 6 meter band vertical antenna with omnidirectional lobe . The J-Pole antenna was designed by the German military in World War II for use in small zepellin, so the first denomination of this antenna is Zepp antenna.
- It consists of sections of 35/30/25mm. in diameter, achieving impressive bandwidth, and a force from the wind very important.
- Catching the mast is through an optimal system for better strength, with U-bolts up to 46mm.
Features of the EA6J
- The EAntenna EA6J is optimized with their diameters and single feed system, which includes a coaxial choke balun with UHF/PL or N connector as required by the client.
- The end result is notable figures gain and radiation pattern cleaning.
- Quick and easy installation, because in 15 minutes you can ride without any headache. Each section is unique and there is no possible confusion in the assembly.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with an acceptable weight.
|Frequency Range:||50,0~54,0 MHz|
|Gain: (dBi)||6 dBi|
|SWR:||1,1:1~2,0:1 (2 MHz.)|
|Max. Power:||2 kW.|
|Height:||5,02m / 16,46'|
|Weight:||3,5 Kg / 7,7 Pounds|
|Package dimensions: (W x H x L)|